Pattern Support for Emma Sadler Designs @allneedles
If you have a question about one of my patterns, I am happy to help. To ensure you get the answers you need as soon as possible there are a few things you could do first.
- If you are using a digital download please check to see if there have been any updates released.
- If you are using a printed pattern in a book or magazine please check the publisher’s website for any errata.
If these measures still leave you with questions you could check for a discussion in my Ravelry group – LINKY. Please feel free to start a topic in the group as one of the other members may be able to help you.
If you need pattern support but can’t find your answer in an updated version of the pattern or my Ravelry group
If you have not found an answer please email me at email@example.com. In order for me to be able to help I will need the following information:
- The pattern name
- Source of the pattern (is it in a book, magazine or digital download)
- Where you purchased the pattern
- The size you are making
- The yarn you are using
- The gauge you achieved when you made your swatch
- As much detail about the problem you have encountered as you can give, for example which section you making. If possible, details such as which Row/Round you are on and if your stitch count is the same or different from the pattern.
I look at emails and queries Monday to Friday 14:00-18:00, UK time. Outside of these hours I may take a little longer to answer. Thank you for your understanding.